« Home | so restless... » | Brand Power # 2 » | Sunset... » | a very long day... » | room for improvement » | bring on the butter jerry! » | gramps is baq home! » | Big Bad Boss! » | ack! sleeping at midnight! » | Is milk really good for you? »


soo hhooottt

At my home, im one person which usually braves the heat in all its wrath, cuz i didnt sit in an air-conditioned room, instead just under a fan..

All this changed today! when the heat became TOO much! The temperature inside my house was about 35 degrees! So now, im sitting in my brothers room... with the AC turned on.. and thinking why didnt i do this sooner :D lol!

Personally though, i still like to be out of the AC rather than in it... but there are times when that is just not an option....

Labels: ,

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page