« Home | a very long day... » | room for improvement » | bring on the butter jerry! » | gramps is baq home! » | Big Bad Boss! » | ack! sleeping at midnight! » | Is milk really good for you? » | Awareness:: Save children before they are born » | Firefox plugin review: Fizzle » | one mcBIG-ass burger! »


Sunset...

A very different view of sunset i took while on my way home. The pillars are the new(?) flyover being built near mai kolachi bypass connecting two sections of M.T. Khan road.

The picture is from my camera phone, which i think managed to capture it quite well. The actual view was just a little bit better.

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page