« Home | soo hhooottt » | so restless... » | Brand Power # 2 » | Sunset... » | a very long day... » | room for improvement » | bring on the butter jerry! » | gramps is baq home! » | Big Bad Boss! » | ack! sleeping at midnight! »


sibling rivalry

It never ceases to amaze me, the love-hate relationship siblings develop during their childhood which continue on throughout their lives. My brother is a darling! a total darling! Theres nothing i wont do for him... from changing my routine whenever he asks for the car, providing pick/drop on other occasions, providing a ready bank (my wallet) to even picking fights with *anyone* stupid enough to say something to him, yet.. he manages to antoganize me so much that its all i can do not to tear him limb from limb!

Psyched recently posted on her relationship with her sister, where shes missing the constant "tu tu mein mein" with her, as shes gone off to karachi, on the weekends over the tv remote and internet.

However, this post was inspired by this very dear friend of mine and a line she told me regarding her brother, whos just 5 years old and is a total darling! While chattin on msn told me she was really pissed off at that moment, and when i inquired as to why.. she said cuz of her bro... "mera buss chalay to usse boarding mein daal doon" This from a sister who gave me the silent treatment just cuz i said somethin about her brother's interruptions while we were talking on the phone one time!

It truly is special, this bond we develop while growing up. The few people in this world who we have to make do with without having a choice.

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page