« Home | Beat the heat.. DESI ISHTYLE » | The benefits of a Helmet ! » | Following in our neighbours footsteps? A taxi issue » | Indiscriminate Discrimination !! » | Review of MSN Dating Article: 6 secret guy turn ons » | Cellphone Snatchings in the City of Karachi » | Childhood memories... » | I want a Freeware Utility to ... 450+ common probl... » | Interesting News: Chineese women going thru a change » | Criminal Activities at a local Blood Testing Labor... »


A Pink Beetle!


I saw this pink color beetle the other day and it looked just TOO cute not to share with others. I hope the car owner doesnt mind!

It seems like pink cars are really getting in this year, with pink colors appearing on Honda Civics, Toyota Vitz and most recently Suzuki Mehran's and Alto's !

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page