« Home | Car-achi #1 » | Latest Advertising Teasers in Karachi » | Government Maal ! » | A Pink Beetle! » | Beat the heat.. DESI ISHTYLE » | The benefits of a Helmet ! » | Following in our neighbours footsteps? A taxi issue » | Indiscriminate Discrimination !! » | Review of MSN Dating Article: 6 secret guy turn ons » | Cellphone Snatchings in the City of Karachi »


Ad Teasers #2

I've also started this one more series about advertising teasers going on here in Karachi. This one catched my eye just today. I wonder if its in anyway related to the hair emergency...? I will be posting followups as soon as i figure out more about them.

It reads: "ON hogaya hai"



Update: This campaign is for an Air Conditioner by General.

Labels:

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page