« Home | Testing post »


Shift from MSN Spaces

I've recently shifted from my blog on MSN spaces. Why you ask ? One simple answer... customization.

MSN spaces is also a very good site, with a lot of interesting features for a beginner. BUT there's one thing where it lacks.. i cannot add customization according my liking. Being from a development background, there are a lot of things i'd like to see and do on my blog, which were just not possible there. They'll take time to mature.. till then, its Blogspot for me.

Although, one feature where this site would seem to lack is Categorizing and Tagging posts... i wonder if i'll ever be able to to this here....

For a little while, i'll update both blogs with same content, but this will be my main site.

Look forward to a lot of interesting articles here in the future.

Sponsored Links

My recent posts on Karachi Metblogs

My comments on other blogs

Powered by:
CoComment

Latest Posts in the Pakistani Blogosphere

Powered by:

Blogs I Read

Previous posts

Get the feed..

Buttons & Such

Creative Commons License

The text of this Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Locations of visitors to this page